Get Help: How do I scan with Doxie Go SE?
Here's how to scan different kinds of originals:
- A single sheet of paper
- Polaroid photos
- Business cards
- Plastic cards
- Thick paper – resume paper, construction paper, card stock
- Very winkled or damaged paper
Having trouble feeding? Here's how to troubleshoot:
- Doxie tries to feed, but the document doesn't start moving.
- Documents skew as they feed (or, “how do I get my scans to feed straight?”)
- My document stalls and skips as it scans.
- My document jammed in the middle of a scan.
- My document appears overcropped (part is missing)
- I lost my included sample document.
- Lines or smears appear on my scans.
- Color blocks in scans lack uniformity.
- What kinds of originals does Doxie support?