- Wi-Fi indicator: icon appears when Wi-Fi is turned on
- Calibration and errors: shows "CAL" when Doxie is in calibration mode. Also shows error codes when something goes wrong. Read more about what the error codes mean in this FAQ
- Reinsert paper indicator: appears when you hit the Scan button without documents in the feeder. Read more about the error here
- Scan format: shows whether a new scan will be in JPEG or PDF format
- Mute indicator: appears when beeping is turned off
- Battery life: shows Doxie's battery status. Varies between 3 bars and 0 bars
- Cover open indicator: appears when Doxie's inner cover is open. Close the inner cover to continue scanning
- Scanning resolution: shows whether a new scan will be in 300 DPI or 600 DPI
- Wi-Fi status: turns solid blue with Wi-Fi is turned on and ready
- Power status: turns solid green when Doxie is plugged in and charging. When Doxie’s battery is fully charged, the power light turns off. When there is an error condition, the light flashes red.
Need a hand?
We're here to help! Check out the FAQs, contact us for help, or have us call you for personal assistance.