Which SD cards work with Doxie Q?
Doxie Q supports SD and SDHC cards, with a maximum size of 32 GB. Larger capacity SDXC cards aren't supported by Doxie Q.
If there's a problem with the SD card, Doxie Q will flash red and give a "FUL" error when you scan because it can't write to or access your SD card. Some tips if your SD card doesn't work:
- SD cards must be formatted as MS-DOS (FAT) format (ExFAT/NTFS won't work).
- Make sure there’s enough space for your scans, and that the storage device is firmly inserted.
- Make sure the card isn't locked.
- If your memory doesn't work, try reformatting it (FAT32 format).
- Occasionally, we find a brand of SD card that just doesn't work. Try another card to see if your particular device is the cause of the issue.
A simple, low capacity SD card will fit thousands of scans.