What do the error codes on the screen (e.g., E05) mean?
- FUL: A couple things may cause this error. 1) If your model comes with a micro SD card and an adapter, be sure to insert the micro SD card firmly into the adapter first. Make sure you turn Doxie Q off, then back on after inserting the micro SD card. 2) If you’ve confirmed that the micro SD card is in the adapter and you’re still getting the FUL error, this indicates a rather rare condition with the SD card and we’ll need to replace it: please contact Doxie Customer Care for assistance — we promise to get you a prompt replacement.
- SD card error: Doxie is having trouble saving new scans to the SD card. Make sure that the SD card is not full or locked and that you're using a compatible SD card.
- Paper jam: One or two things may cause this error. 1) The document mis-fed and caused a paper jam. Open the interior cover and remove the document. 2) The document is longer than 30" and exceeds the maximum scan length. More information on paper jams here.
- E05 - Missing scan data: Doxie detected a document in the feeder, but it was removed before scanning began. Make sure to insert the documents in a neat stack to scan.
- Cover open: Doxie's interior cover is open. Close the cover before scanning.
- E19 - Calibration fail: An error occurred during calibration. Turn off Doxie and calibrate it again.
If you are seeing any of these errors and cannot resolve them, contact Doxie Customer Care - we are happy to help troubleshoot.