Which SD cards work with Doxie Go SE?
Doxie Go SE supports SD and SDHC cards, with a maximum size of 32 GB. Larger capacity SDXC cards aren't supported by Doxie Go SE.
If there's a problem with the SD card, Doxie Go SE will rapidly flash green (300 dpi mode) or orange (600 dpi mode) (more info on status LED) when you scan because it can't write to or access your SD card. Some tips if your SD card doesn't work:
- SD cards must be formatted as MS-DOS (FAT) format (ExFAT/NTFS won't work).
- Make sure there’s enough space for your scans, and that the storage device is firmly inserted.
- Make sure the card isn't locked.
- If your memory doesn't work, try reformatting it (FAT32 format).
- Occasionally, we find a brand of SD card that just doesn't work. Try another card to see if your particular device is the cause of the issue.
A simple, low capacity SD card will fit thousands of scans.