Get Help + Contact Support
Need a hand with your Doxie One? We're here to help!
First, do any of our Top Frequently Answered Questions apply?
- Why is Doxie freezing or not feeding with alkaline batteries?
- I'm having trouble feeding sheets.
- How do I get rid of lines on my scans? (cleaning Doxie)
- Why is the green light blinking?
- I lost my cleaning tool, calibration sheet, or photo sleeve.
- How do I fix a “The disk was not ejected properly” error?
- What do the status lights mean on my Doxie One?
- What kind of batteries can I use with Doxie One?
- Will Doxie One charge the batteries inside when connected to it’s AC adapter?
- Why do apps like iPhoto open when I connect Doxie?
- How do I staple scans into multi-page PDFs?
- Doxie One sunset product status
If your question isn't listed above, pick a category below for more frequently answered questions. If you still can't find your answer on the next page, you'll find a direct link to contact Doxie Customer Care for expert personal assistance.