Get Help + Contact Support
Need a hand with your Doxie Q? We're here to help!
First, do any of our Top Frequently Answered Questions apply?
- Doxie Q won't turn on or charge.
- How do I join Doxie Q to my home or office Wi-Fi network?
- How do I feed and scan with Doxie Q?
- Why am I seeing a “reinsert paper” error?
- Why is Doxie not grabbing and feeding my paper?
- How do I get my scans to feed straight?
- How do I scan mixed originals?
- Can Doxie scan double-sided documents?
- What do the error codes on the screen mean?
- How many pages can I put in the ADF?
- How do I turn the beeping off?
- How do I organize my scans?
- How do I fix a “The disk was not ejected properly” error?
- I'm getting an "OCR Initialization Error 126" when I launch Doxie's software.
If your question isn't listed above, pick a category below for more frequently answered questions. If you still can't find your answer on the next page, you'll find a direct link to contact Doxie Customer Care for expert personal assistance.