Footnotes & Legal
Doxie Go SE (DX240) and Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi (DX255):
- Safety, Warranty & Compliance Sheet
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- EC Declaration of Conformity for DX240
- EC Declaration of Conformity for DX255
- GPL Code Downloads
© Doxie & Co LLC. Doxie is our registered trademark. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners – no endorsements by third party trademark or copyright holders are implied.
Powered by ABBYY FineReader technology, used under license; ABBYY and FineReader are registered trademarks.
DynaPDF © DynaForms GmbH, used under license.
Sound effects © 2011 SoundRangers, Inc.
Thanks to Freeverse; audio © 2011
Doxie Go SE has a (1) year manufacturer warranty. Review the Safety, Warranty & Compliance Sheet for details.
FCC Class B. CE Mark. RoHS compliant. Doxie Go SE has a removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Like laptop batteries, lithium-ion batteries have a large but finite number of charge cycles.
Doxie Go SE includes OCR capabilities powered by ABBYY FineReader technology.
- Battery life estimation: 400 pages with Wi-Fi off. Battery testing conducted using U.S. Letter (approximately A4) size documents at 300 dpi color. Scans are retained on SD card if battery is depleted. Battery life varies by document size, ink coverage, and Wi-Fi usage patterns.
- 8 GB SD card included, providing an estimated memory capacity of 4000 scans based on averaged testing, 300 dpi color scanning. Storage space varies by use and configuration.
- By default, Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi creates its own Wi-Fi network to access scans. Joining Doxie to your home or office Wi-Fi network requires a compatible Wi-Fi network configuration.