Get Help + Contact Support
Need a hand with your Doxie Go SE? We're here to help!
First, do any of our Top Frequently Answered Questions apply?
- My Doxie isn’t turning on.
- How do I join Doxie to my home or office Wi-Fi network?
- How do I get rid of lines on my scans?
- What do the status lights mean on my Doxie?
- How do I staple scans into multi-page PDFs?
- Why isn’t the Doxie app recognizing the scanner when it’s connected via USB?
- Why is the red LED on?
- Why does my scanner keep turning off?
- Doxie won't scan and has a flashing red light.
- Doxie won't scan and has a solid white light.
- I’m having trouble feeding sheets.
- I lost one of Doxie Go SE's included accessories.
- I'm getting an "OCR Initialization Error 126" when I launch Doxie's software.
If your question isn't listed above, pick a category below for more frequently answered questions. If you still can't find your answer on the next page, you'll find a direct link to contact Doxie Customer Care for expert personal assistance.