Footnotes & Legal
Doxie Q (model # DX300):
- Safety, Warranty & Compliance Sheet
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- GPL Code Downloads
© Apparent Corporation. Doxie, Doxie Q, Doxie Flip, and Apparent are our registered trademarks. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners – no endorsements by third party trademark or copyright holders are implied.
Powered by ABBYY FineReader technology, used under license; ABBYY and FineReader are registered trademarks.
DynaPDF © DynaForms GmbH, used under license.
Sound effects © 2011 SoundRangers, Inc.
Thanks to Freeverse; audio © 2011
Doxie Q has a (1) year manufacturer warranty. Look in the box and the Safety, Warranty & Compliance Sheet for details.
FCC Class B. CE Mark. RoHS compliant. Doxie Q has a removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Like laptop batteries, lithium-ion batteries have a large but finite number of charge cycles.
Doxie Q includes OCR capabilities powered by ABBYY FineReader technology.
- Battery life estimation: 1000 pages with Wi-Fi off. Battery testing conducted using U.S. Letter (approximately A4) size documents at 300 dpi color. Scans are retained on SD card if battery is depleted. Battery life varies by document size, ink coverage, and Wi-Fi usage patterns.
- 8 GB SD card included, providing an estimated memory capacity of 4000 scans based on averaged testing, 300 dpi color scanning. Storage space varies by use and configuration.
- By default, Doxie Q creates its own Wi-Fi network to access scans. Joining Doxie to your home or office Wi-Fi network requires a compatible Wi-Fi network configuration.
- Feed roller and separation pad are consumables. Replace separation pad after scanning approximately 7,500 sheets (models sold before May 2017 include a 3,000 sheet pad). Replace pick roller after scanning approximately 100,000 sheets.