Get Help: How do I scan with Doxie Q?
Here’s how to scan different kinds of originals:
- A single sheet of paper
- A stack of paper
- Business and ID cards
- Double-sided stacks of paper
- A single document over 8 pages
- Thick paper like resume paper and card stock
Having trouble feeding? Here’s how to troubleshoot:
- Doxie shows "reinsert paper" when I try to scan.
- Doxie tries to feed, but the document doesn't start moving.
- Documents skew as they feed (or, “how do I get my scans to feed straight?”)
- Doxie Q feeds multiple pages at the same time (double feeding)
- My document jammed in the middle of a scan
- I'm having trouble scanning receipts, photos, and cards in the automatic feeder.
- How do I use Doxie's black photo sleeve?
- How do I scan mixed originals?
- Paper Capabilities & Specifications