Get Help + Contact Support
Need a hand with your Doxie Go? We're here to help!
First, do any of our Top Frequently Answered Questions apply?
- Doxie Go sunset product status
- Which Doxie model do I have?
- Why isn’t the Doxie app recognizing the scanner when it’s connected via USB?
- I'm having trouble feeding sheets.
- How do I zoom into scans?
- How do I fix a “The disk was not ejected properly” error?
- Doxie isn't charging properly via wall power.
- How do I get my scans to feed straight?
- What do the status lights mean on my Doxie Go?
- How do I get rid of lines on my scans? (cleaning Doxie)
- How do I staple scans into multi-page PDFs?
- How do I join Doxie Go Wi-Fi to my home or office network?
- I lost my cleaning tool, calibration sheet, or photo sleeve.
- I'm getting an "OCR Initialization Error 126" when I launch Doxie's software.
If your question isn't listed above, pick a category below for more frequently answered questions. If you still can't find your answer on the next page, you'll find a direct link to contact Doxie Customer Care for expert personal assistance.